|Job Title||Vineyard Manager|
|Company Name||AM Property Services|
|Company Description||AMPS is engaged in managing and operating farmland assets and improvements for institutional investor clients.|
• Coordinate cultural activities of vineyard crew and tractor drivers to ensure that key vineyard activities (pest and weed control, pruning, canopy management, leaf removal, etc.) are completed in a safe, efficient and timely manner.
|Job Type||Vineyard Manager|
|Other Information|| • At least 2 years of prior vineyard management experience of at least 80 acres preferably with development experience
• Mechanical aptitude with general understanding of tractors, pumps, hydraulic systems, and irrigation systems.
• Ability to identify potential problems, make decisions and recommend viable solutions.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Bilingual language skills and cultural sensitivity are critical.
• Must be able to get Oregon's pesticide applicators license with in 30 days
|Contact Instructions||Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org|
PO Box 806