|Job Title||Viticulture/Lab Technician Intern|
|Company Name||Ferrari-Carano Vineyards and Winery|
|Company Description||Ferrari-Carano Vineyards and Winery is located in the beautiful Dry Creek Valley. A leading producer of world-class wines, Ferrari-Carano exhibits a remarkable consistency of style and elegance in their wines vintage after vintage. With over 1,500 vineyard acres in six different appellations, Ferrari-Carano owns some of the finest wine growing properties in all of California.|
Ferarri-Carano’s viticulture department supplements both winery and vineyard in the pursuit towards superior fruit quality and vineyard maintenance. We provide vineyard research data and current viticulture information from dormancy through harvest to strengthen our distinguished winemaking programs. We are seeking 3 interns to come and join our viticulture team from mid-May through harvest.
|Pay Scale||$13.50/hr or DOE|
|End Date||After Harvest|
- Interest in plant science, agriculture, viticulture and wine.
- A Degree in Viticulture and Enology is preferred.
- Ability to work in vineyard conditions: Extended hours in heat, extensive walking/hiking.
- Computer skills: Ability to work with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must work over-time as required.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Detail Oriented.
- Reliable, trustworthy, and a self-starter.
- A positive attitude and desire to work as a team.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and provide clean DMV record.
|Contact Instructions||Please send resume to Jennifer Hong at email@example.com|