||The Wine Club Manager will directly impact high value consumer sales and profitability through Wine Club shipments and reorder revenue and by providing excellent customer service in order to build customer and brand loyalty.
- Interface with Wine Club members & consumers
- Work with fulfillment/shipping to wine club members and consumers
- Monitors compliance with company policy, procedures and state regulations regarding wine shipments
- Assist in creation of collateral materials, notably but not exclusively Club newsletters
- Assist with emails and mailings- content, scheduling & delivery
- Help Event Coordinator, Tasting Room Manager, and PR manager plan On-site events for wine club members and the general public
- Help execute On-site general events and special events
- Perform daily operations: data entry, order processing, invoicing and billing, coordination of shipments & mailings
- Ensure that every active member receives a wine club shipment and minimize credit card declines & shipment returns
- Minimize member attrition.
- Answer incoming phone calls/emails/faxes and respond in a timely, courteous & professional manner
- Outbound calling to wine club member to sell, upsell and cross-sell
- Monitor compliance with company policy, procedures and state regulations regarding wine shipments
- Coordinate and represent the company at Wine Club events and off-site events and festivals
- Execute e-commerce programs and assist in e-winery billings
- Responsible for newsletters, email blasts, shipment enclosures and ensures all communications are accurate and delivered within established time frames.
- Maintains customer data by communicating with members and following up on any exceptions in the database.
- Support the tasting room in regards to wine club questions, concerns, and wine club events.
- 1-3 years direct-to-consumer sales and/or customer service experience, Wine Club experience preferred
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service
- Strong computer skills, notably MSWord, Excel, AMS
- Must be self-motivated, highly organized, and require minimal day-to-day direction
- Strong written, verbal and organizational skills in English
- Effectively communicate with all levels of employees and consumers, and has ability to engage guests
- Must be able to work flexible shifts (weekends and events and holidays)
- Must be able to effectively communicate with customers about Tasting Room history and brand strategy, including the differences between product tiers.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to adapt to all types/levels of customers.
- Must be able to remain calm, focused under pressure and lift up to 45 pounds.
- Must be at least 21 years of age and have a valid California Driver’s License
Email Resume if interested.