|Job Title||Harvest Intern|
|Company Name||Schug Carneros Estate Winery
|Company Description||Schug Carneros Estate is a privately owned winery established in 1980. It's the showcase and lifelong dream of one of California's most celebrated winemakers, the late Walter Schug. For over 35 years Schug has been dedicated to producing wines of the highest quality in the European style. Schug wines have national as well as international distribution and presence.
|Job Type||Harvest Intern
|Start Date||Approx. May 2017|
|End Date||Approx. Dec 2017
• Student Viticulture & Enology
• Previous experience in a winery is preferred, but not required.
• Valid Driver’s License.
• Available to work from approx. beginning May 2017 to December 2017.
• A passion for Pinot Noir and Chardonnay and desire to work for a family owned and operated winery.
• A 'team player' willing to fill any and all roles asked.
• Must possess basic communication and math skills as well as a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Must be 21 years of age.
• Ability to work days or nights, in varying temperatures and extended hours (10 hour shifts 6 days per week) as needed dependent upon production needs.
• Ability to lift up to 40+ (18kg+) lbs. on a regular basis.
|Contact Instructions||Interested candidates must forward a resume and cover letter to Schug Carneros Estate Winery, Attention Johannes Scheid, 602 Bonneau Road, Sonoma, CA 95476 or Johannes@schugwinery.com NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE.
602 Bonneau Road
Sonoma, CA, 95476