Harvest Lab Tech
The Craig Stoller Collection is a family owned and operated team of wineries based in Paso Robles, CA, known for our award-winning Zinfandel’s and very special Bordeaux and Rhone blends. Our family has tasting rooms in both Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo. Our two wineries, Sextant Wines and Paris Valley Road, are gearing up for harvest and looking for energetic and efficient interns with the right attitude to join the production teams.
Scope: The Intern Lab Tech is responsible for the collection and processing of vineyard samples, collection and analysis of fermentations, cleanliness of lab and proper use of lab equipment. During the harvest season, this position may require working outside, early mornings, nights, weekends, extended hours and work in the cellar. The ability to work flexible hours is required.
• Collects samples from tanks during fermentation
• Start of day/end of day procedures on all lab equipment.
• Be knowledgeable in and apply all standard operating procedures.
• Keeps Lab clean & Organized work space
• Using safe practices when working with Lab and Cellar chemicals
• Understanding and using the PPE (personal protective equipment)
• May require lifting of 50+ lbs.
*Other Duties may be assigned
Please submit your resume to email@example.com