Receptionist and Lounge Assistant
Halter Ranch Vineyard
Historic Halter Ranch is a vineyard and winery located in the heart of the Paso Robles' Westside Adelaida District. California’s Central Coast Wine Country has ideal conditions for growing superior wine grapes and producing world-class wines. The 100% estate-grown wines are sustainably farmed on westside limestone soils. Tradition and innovation mix at Halter Ranch to produce Bordeaux and Rhône-style wines of the highest quality.
Receptionist and Wine Club Lounge Assistant
Halter Ranch Vineyard is seeking a part-time Receptionist/Wine Club Lounge Assistant at their beautiful tasting room in the Adelaida District on the west-side of Paso Robles. We are looking for team-oriented candidates who are enthusiastic, charismatic, and passionate about wine. People skills and the ability to multi-task are a must!
Receptionist essential duties/responsibilities:
· Answers phones with a welcoming tone
· Warmly greeting guests and directing them appropriately
· Notifies company personnel of visitors arrival
· Schedules tastings and tours
· Communicates with Tasting Room/Lounge staff while scheduling groups/tours
Wine Club Lounge Assistant duties/responsibilities:
· Makes cheese platters
· Checks in Lounge reservations
· Maintains stock and cleanliness of restrooms
· Keeps areas clear and clean
· Builds wine orders
· Pours wine flights for guests
· Educates guests on our property and wines
· Must be able to lift up to 40lbs and stand for extended periods of time.
· Must be 21 years of age or older.
· Must be able to work primarily weekends as starting schedule is Saturday and Sunday, 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM.
· $15 an hour with generous wine club commissions and gratuity opportunities.
Michelle Robles - HR Manager