Harvest Lab Intern
End of July
End of November
Lab Tech / Intern
• Accurately perform analysis in accordance with established standard operating procedures
• Perform analysis correctly in a timely manner
• Maintain clear and concise records of analysis, standards, check samples, and all other samples.
• Assists in the completion of required weekly and daily quality control for all instruments and apparatuses.
• Performs required duties while observing safety restrictions
• Works as a member of the team and maintains positive relationships with coworkers
• Assist with instrument troubleshooting and maintenance if necessary
• Responsible for learning new analysis and reagent preparation if necessary
• Assists in maintaining a clean, organized work environment
• Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology, or Food Science
• Knowledge of basic lab ware like pipets, beakers, flasks, graduated cylinders, etc.
• Customer Service
Preferred: Knowledge/Experience with basic lab skills and testing (pH, viscosity)
Location: San Luis Obispo, Paso Robles
Duration: Late July through Late November