Liberty Vineyard is an established 20+ acre vineyard on the east side of Paso Robles near Cass and Sculpterra wineries. Varietals include cabernet sauvignon, syrah, and petite sirah. We are preparing a business plan to expand from farming and selling grapes to winemaking and direct sales.
- Strong interest in the business side of wine industry
- General wine knowledge, as well as familiarity with the Paso Robles wine region
- Willingness to work hard and learn
- Ability to set and meet deadlines
- Ability to network in industry and academia for problem solving
- Ability to research, problem solve, and work independently
- Wine/vit or ag business or business major beneficial
- Interest in American history
- Research then obtain legal and tax licensing, compliance, etc.
- Assist in preparation of business plan
- Prepare marketing plan
- Create wine club, direct marketing plan
- Design online presence (website, social media, etc)
- Participate in pick, crush, fermentation, press, barreling this fall
Please send resume and cover letter to contact info below.
Flexible hours, days
Under 21 ok
Some work can be done off site