Torrin Wines Tasting Room Associate Position
Torrin is a small production, premium winery located off Hwy 46 West on Peachy Canyon Road in Paso Robles. We are looking to hire a part-time Tasting Room Associate to join our small but growing team.
We have been selling our wines online via allocation since 2006, yet we have never been open to the public as our wines historically sell out upon each release. We are thrilled to be opening the doors at our new winery facility in the beginning of September and are looking for enthusiastic individuals who have experience in the Hospitality, Wine and/or Customer Service area. Qualified applicants are expected to work weekends with holiday and event availability.
The ideal candidate will be friendly, positive and confident in their ability to represent our brand, sell our wines and make a genuine connection with our clientele and patrons. This person will also be knowledgeable about wine or have the desire to learn more about wine with a strong background in hospitality.
Duties and Requirements include but are not limited to:
• Outstanding hospitality skills with our clientele delivering an elevated wine tasting experience
• Ability to educate customers on brand, wines, allocation system and the Paso Robles AVA
• Must be available to work weekends and holidays, and flexibility of scheduling to meet business needs
• Must be 21 years old or older
• Must be able to lift 45 lbs
•Able to stand for extended periods of time
•Punctuality, professionalism, team oriented are a must
•Excellent communication skills via in person, phone and email are a must
• A creative, problem solving attitude is a must