Part-time Wine Educator
TH Estate Wines
Paso Robles, CA
TH Estates is a small premium winery in west-side Paso Robles looking for a part time Wine Educator for our Tasting Room team, with a focus on high-end customer service. We value professional, energetic individuals who work well in a team, improve operational processes and solve problems, with a pleasant and professional demeanor. Our next level customer service also requires great presentation, phone and writing skills along with relationship building with our wine club members and customers. Qualified applicants are required to work weekends with holiday and event availability.
Job Responsibilities include:
• Outstanding hospitality skills with our clientele delivering an elevated wine tasting experience.
• Ability to educate customers on brand, wines, vineyard and the Paso Robles AVA
• Build relationships with customers, vendors, our team and the wine community
• Work well with Supervisor/Manager to improve day to day operations
• Execute daily Tasting Room tasks and procedures
• Strong sales skills including wine, wine club and events
• Respond to emails and schedule appointments
• Great communication and presentation skills to pour our wines both in the Tasting Room and in our Reserve/VIP program
• Highly organized , good time management, happy and dependable
• Ability to clearly communicate on the phone, via email and in the Tasting Room
• Experience with POS systems, Microsoft Office Suite, Reservation systems, Order Port experience a plus
• Ability to manage workflow and priorities in an often busy environment
• Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
• Wine knowledge is required and experience in a Tasting Room/sales or wine related business is favored. Wine certifications a plus.
• Ability to stay calm under pressure with a positive attitude
• Understanding of safety, alcohol related laws and regulations in a winery environment
• Candidates must be 21 years of age, be able to stand and sit for long periods of time, and lift/carry 40 pounds
We offer competitive wages, commissions and benefits after a qualifying term of employment.