Tasting Room Associate
Broken Earth Winery
Paso Robles, CA
Broken Earth, as a brand, was born from the heritage of the vineyard property, originally named “Rancho Tierra Rejada” or land of worked earth. Farmers for generations have cultivated, ‘broken’ the soil in this region with care and respect. Our goal is also respect for the land and its treasures. Broken Earth Winery encompasses a philosophy to provide wine that reflects the personality of where it is grown and the personality of who hand-crafts its making
We are set to open our 23,000sqft new facility on Ramada drive next to Firestone-Walker Brewery. The new facility will feature dedicated educational, trade and media rooms, a VIP member lounge on a mezzanine, local artisanal market space, wood-fire pizza stove and more to be unveiled. We are looking for wine enthusiasts that are dedicated to the pursuit of technical education, and sharing their learnings with our customer base. If you are up to the challenge, join our team as we proudly promote Paso Robles.
Our Commitment to You:
• Provide professional wine education courses and certifications (WSET, CSW)
• Advanced training on wine technical analysis, sustainable farming practices, history and service standards of wine
• Exposure to 21 varietals, fortified, sparkling and 4 levels of wine tiers
• Branded Broken Earth merchandise and gear
• Join a team of passionate wine lovers!
Your Commitment to our Guests:
• Provide a memorable guest experience
• Describes wines, winemaking techniques, winery history and provide premier customer service
• Accurately handle routine purchase transactions, which include operating cash register and accounting of daily sales, processes return, and discounts.
• Conduct VIP, trade and media tastings
• Assist with hospitality special events as needed.
• Represents Winery at outside functions as needed.
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated and a team player
• Self-disciplined, hard worker and possess a strong work ethic
• Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs.
• Previous experience working in the wine industry is preferred, but not required.
Visit website for more information - https://www.brokenearthwinery.com/