Tasting Room Associate
Baileyana, Tangent & True Myth
San Luis Obispo
A family-owned wine company formed in the early 1970s; we grow eleven different grape varieties on our sustainable vineyard and craft 30+ wines under four different brands. Our facility is family-friendly and we have plenty of outdoor seating and a lawn area, with views of vines and mountains, plus Bocce ball.
DOE, plus tips and incentives
We are looking for someone to join our fun, tasting room team in the Edna Valley, San Luis Obispo. We are a family-owned business with a very diverse customer base, a fast-paced sales environment, and a tight-knit team. We would schedule training days in late April so that the successful candidate is up-to-speed in May.
Hours will flex between 12 and 18 per week and will likely include Saturdays. Event coverage and attendance at pick-up parties is mandatory. A flexible schedule and ability to be on-call for emergencies is appreciated. If you cannot work weekends and holidays, please do not apply.
Responsibilities include the following;
• Assisting guests with wine tasting, education and purchases
• Promoting our wine club
• Maintaining cleanliness of the tasting room, bathrooms and outside areas
• Helping with stocking of wine and merchandise
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds to/from a height of 5 feet
• Customer service, retail sales and team-working experience essential
• Friendly, positive, outgoing attitude
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Available between 12 and 18 hours per week on average
• Wine knowledge and Wine Direct POS experience a plus
• TEAMWORK is important!