TASTING ROOM ★ Educator & Sales Associate ~JOIN OUR TEAM!
BOTH ~ Paso Robles and Edna Valley locations are hiring!
Since 2004 our focus at Sextant Wines has been devoted to expanding the horizons of the California Central Coast by creating quality wines that respect their origin, express varietal character and provide value. We honor tradition and embrace innovation in our quest to excel. Sextant Wines was founded in 2004 by Nancy and Craig Stoller when they planted their 110 acre estate property in Templeton, CA featuring Zinfandel and Bordeaux varietals. We produce world class wines that reflect uncompromised quality, by utilizing the unique terroir and climate of the California Central Coast.
The terroir is where the Sextant story comes to life and the tasting room is where it is shared. Friends, Wine Club Members, and wine enthusiasts alike come to experience Sextant Wines. We empower our Wine Stewards to own the guest experience and create a memorable and positive visit for our guests.
DOE + COMMISSION + TIPS
We're looking to add, to our already, amazing team at our Estate in Paso Robles, CA. We are highly selective and are looking for the absolute best people to fill out our professional yet fun loving team. What we're looking for in our next Sextant Wines ambassador:
• First and foremost, you must be excited to go out of your way to provide excellent customer service!
• You must be a team player and share the philosophy 'There is no 'i' in TEAM'
• You must be humble, charismatic, dependable, hard working, and flexible
• You must enjoy connecting with people
• You must be motivated to sell wine and sign up people for our wine clubs
• You must have a smile on your face and a great attitude
• You must love wine & food! (We'll teach you what you don't know, but you need to be passionate to start)
Sextant Wines is a great place to work and we expect a lot. If you think you've got what it takes, please don't hesitate to send us your resume. This is a part-time position that we anticipate will be 1-3 days/week. However, there's ALWAYS potential for future growth for the right candidates.
This position requires:
• Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
• Knowledge of general winemaking and viticulture techniques and ability to acquire specific knowledge of Sextant Wines
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to lift 50 pounds
• Basic computer skills
• Ability to stand for long periods of time