Timbre Winery and Brave & Maiden Estate
Santa Maria and Santa Ynez
Winemaker Josh Klapper has expertise in a large number of varieties and styles from all over California. Specializing in Pinot noir and Chardonnay for his brand Timbre and Bordeaux grapes from Brave & Maiden Estate in Santa Ynez.
Being able to work in both Santa Maria and Santa Ynez for 8+ hours a day for, roughly the months of August to November. Understand that there is a lot of water involved with sanitation so the worker will be wet for many hours at a time. Work will be difficult but very rewarding when you see the wines in bottle as early as January.
Work with a team of dedicated individuals who's focus is the development of knowledge and dedication of the craft of winemaking. Winemaker Josh Klapper has been perfecting his craft for 15+ years working closely with winemakers such as Paul Hobbs, Jim Clendenen, and Bob Lindquist.
• Winery and equipment cleaning & sanitation.
• General cellar work including racking tanks, tank additions, topping, and bottling.
• Fermentation management including punchdowns, brix and temp checks, nutrient additions, inoculations
• Vineyard sampling, brix and pH checks
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Punctual, motivated, and a positive team player.
• Candidates must be eligible to work in the US.
• Reliable. We have fun, but this is a professional place of business.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs on a regular basis and remain on feet for long periods of time.
• Must be available to work long hours, including weekends, as needed throughout harvest.