Harvest Laboratory Technician
Korbel Champagne Cellars
Korbel Champagne Cellars, located in Guerneville, CA, is the producer of America’s most popular methode champenoise champagne. We are seeking motivated, hardworking individuals to join our team for the 2019 Harvest. This is a full-time seasonal position that runs July through the end of harvest. Candidates must be able to work overtime, including nights and weekends.
early July 2019
September (or later if candidate has longer availability)
- Must be able to perform basic analytical procedures such as titrations.
- Must be able to follow good laboratory practices and work safely with laboratory equipment and chemical reagents.
- Must have good communication skills and be able to interact effectively with others.
- Must be able to work in a professional and courteous manner.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must have training/experience working with analytical instrumentation and be able to accurately interpret results from their use.
- Must have excellent attendance.
- Must be computer-literate.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds repeatedly.
- Must be able to work safely and effectively at heights up to 30 feet above the ground.
Ideal candidates possess or are working toward an enology or life science degree. Previous laboratory/winery experience highly desired. Hourly rate is $18.00.
To apply, email resume to email@example.com, fax to (707) 824-7381 or complete an application at 13250 River Road, Guerneville, CA 95446.