Full - Time Artisan Winery Cellar & Vineyard Position
Terre Rouge & Easton Wines
Amador, Shenandoah Valley, CA (Plymouth)
One of California's top artisan Rhône varietal and Zinfandel properties located in the Sierra Foothills one hour Southeast of mid-town Sacramento.
DOE - Competitive salary. Benefits.
Domaine de la Terre Rouge, Ltd. seeks motivated, self-starting, team oriented, individual for a full-time skilled cellar & vineyard worker position. Must possess good communication skills; have winery production experience and be familiar with vineyard operations, be mechanically familiar with cellar and vineyard equipment, experienced with crush operations & able to drive a forklift and a tractor. We prefer someone young and enthusiastic about wine and that is interested in learning from experienced winemakers. You must be physically fit and willing to get your hands dirty. Spanish-speaking skills a plus. Learn to make wine at one of California's top artisan Rhône varietal and Zinfandel properties.
- You are a U.S. citizen or you already have a legal work permit for U.S. employment.
- Have worked in a winery and a vineyard.
- Have a mechanical aptitude and common sense with machinery.
- Can lift at least 55 lbs.
- Can listen to instructions and complete a job thoroughly without continually needing assistance or supervision.
- A problem solver.
- Eager to learn how to do the job as described.
Able to work a schedule based on seasonal needs.
Job is approximately 70% cellar and 30% vineyard work.
- Fun to work and be around.