ONX Winery, Inc.
ONX Wines is a small, quality focused winery with estates in the Templeton Gap and Willow Creek Districts of Paso Robles and a production facility with a tasting room in Tin City. We specialize in unique blends from the central coast and cater to VIP’s from around the country.
ONX Wines is looking for part-time (up to 32 hrs/wk) hospitality staff to pour wine in our Tin City tasting room, as well as give tours of our Estate Vineyard. This person must have weekend, holiday and winery event availability. We are looking for an enthusiastic and charismatic person to add to our team who is willing to tackle any hospitality task with a smile.
Responsibilities may include:
- Educating, serving wine and sharing the ONX story in our tasting room
- Promotion of our ONX Collective (wine club) including participation in the ONX Collective Club individual and team goals program
- Assist wine club manager as requested which may include filing applications, packing club shipments and processing daily shipping
- Assist with events set-up as needed with availability to work events
- Execute tasting room opening and closing procedures including tracking those procedures, counting and reconciling inventory and maintaining cleanliness
- Host up to four 1-hour long educational vineyard tours in our estate vineyard as assigned, encompassing set-up time of our guest oases, preparing wines for tasting, breakdown/cleanup and maintaining cleanliness of the tasting areas
- Host reserved tasting experiences in our Tin City tasting room
- Support and have knowledge of ONX’s Concierge program in which we inform guests on our two rental properties and assist them in optimizing their trips and experiences in Paso Robles
- Oversee guest services at Briarwood Cottage and Kiler Canyon Vineyard Retreat as requested
- Other duties as assigned
- Candidate must possess exemplary customer service, professionalism, communication skills with strong initiative and multitasking abilities
- A passion for hospitality and interaction with customers
- Previous experience in a retail sales or customer service environment a plus (winery experience preferred)
- POS (Wine Direct) experience desired
- Ability to work outdoors year round and in all weather conditions
- Possess a valid California Driver’s License
- 21 years of age or older
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Reports to the Director of Hospitality
This is a part-time position up to 32 hours/week with the possibility of full-time in a few months.