Peachy Canyon Winery
Paso Robles, CA
March 15, 2021
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / DUTIES
• Develop, plan and execute direct sales program.
• Contact customers via telephone, text and e-mail to solicit sales of wine.
• Respond to consumer requests and customer service needs.
• Lead digital / social media content and development.
• Create a graphic profile that is consistent with all POS and collateral.
• Design E-Comm marketing calendar inclusive of e-mails and social media.
• Collaborate with co-owners and managers to create superior concepts, layouts, brand identities and designs.
• Collaborate with DTC managers to conceptualize E-Comm campaigns.
• Lead the graphic design and execution of E-Comm campaigns. Be able to develop and execute projects from conception to completion with familiarity in utilizing the following platforms: INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK, CANVA MAILCHIMP WINEDIRECT AND HOOTSUITE.
• Help design sales and marketing collateral for club shipments.
• Work to ensure that all aspects of brand messaging, communication, and talking points are consistent. Manage the processing and fulfillment of all website, phone and e-comm orders, including special requests and cancellations –via e-mail or phone—in a timely manner.
• Daily communication via phone and e-mail with wine club members and fulfillment house regarding the status of shipment, billing and special handling of orders.
• Quality control the company website and make adjustments and changes as necessary.
• Organized, innovative and resourceful, and an excellent problem solver.
• Strong writer with an artistic eye for layout design.
• Experienced ; Warm and gracious demeaner both over the phone and in person.
• Enthusiastic self-starter, clear communicator, positive team player and multi-tasker.
• Flexible attitude, and an ability to manage constantly changing priorities.
• Great attention to detail.
Director of Sales/Operations Manager