Part Time Bar Back
San Luis Obispo
Tolosa is nestled in the heart of the Edna Valley, striving to produce exceptional Pinot Noir and Chardonnay that beautifully represent the SLO Coast Wine Region.
Tolosa is pleased to announce an opening on our support staff team. Our Support Staff play an important role in our daily operations at Tolosa by ensuring our tasting room and other service areas are clean, stocked, and visually appealing. This person should be knowledgeable, and eager to learn about wine, and focused on providing quality service in a fast-paced environment.
The following list is not inclusive of additional responsibilities that may be requested by the Estate Manager.
• Assist the Estate Host team in opening and closing duties
• Clean and polish glassware from service areas
• Clear and sanitize tables and seats after guests exit
• Take out recycling and trash daily
• Ensure and maintain adequate supplies of items such as glassware, bags, plastic cups, trays, napkins, and garbage bags are stocked properly
• Work with the wine club and shipping departments during club processing (when in season)
• Assist guests with wine club pick ups and other sales using POS system
• Stock refrigerating units and private tasting rooms with wine, water bottles, and replace empty wine kegs as needed
• Greet guests in a warm and friendly manner
Candidates must be:
• 21 years of age or older
• Able to lift up to 50 pounds repeatedly
• Able to work weekends and holidays with the occasional evening shift.
• Able to be on their feet for long periods of time
• Able to multi-task and be time efficient
• Able to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed, and accuracy
• Able to work cohesively with colleagues as part of a team
• Ability to speak Spanish a plus
Send resumes to the Estate Director at Jmedina@tolosawinery.com