2021 Harvest Intern
Aubert Wines is a luxury brand specializing in ‘Grand Cru’ Single Vineyard Chardonnays and Pinot Noirs from Napa Valley and Sonoma County. We are seeking interns for the 2021 harvest season. This position will be an important part of our small winemaking team and will have the opportunity to participate in all aspects of harvest in our newly renovated winery.
• Press loading and operation
• Cap management
• Barrel work
• Racking and blending
• General winery sanitation
• Fruit receival and processing
• Fermentation tracking
• Data entry into winery tracking software
• Participation in staff tastings
• Candidates should have a passion for wine, a sense of urgency, and a positive attitude.
• Previous harvest experience preferred.
• Forklift experience a plus.
• Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
• Demonstrated reliability and punctuality.
• Ability to follow safety regulations, operating procedures, and company policies.
• Work effectively in a team environment.
• Ability to lift 50 lbs.
• Candidates must possess a valid drivers license and clean driving record.