Harvest Cellar Internship
Pacific Wine Services
Pacific Wine Services (PWS) is a custom crush facility that provides state-of-the-art winemaking services in Paso Robles, California. Over the past decade, PWS has provided barrel storage, de-stemming, tank fermentation and bottling services for small to large wine brands.
Depending on experience
- Operating pumps as directed
- Moving hoses and equipment, obtaining lab samples
- Sanitizing all equipment and area of operation
- Barrel work such as cleaning, gassing, filling and topping
- Proper use and handling of winery additives and chemicals
- Maintenance of wine quality
- Following safety regulations
Required Education, Experience, Skills, and Abilities:
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Knowledge of standard cellar equipment and operating procedures
- Basic measurement skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Good attitude and a willingness to learn new processes
Preferred Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Prior cellar or harvest experience
- High School Diploma or GED
This is a seasonal position requiring long hours. Working weekends and occasional work on holidays may be required.
Pacific Wine Services offers a positive work environment where team members are devoted to the highest quality with a sense of pride, fun, and company spirit.
Special Requirements: This position requires regular standing and walking. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Additionally, the employee is required to spend time in confined spaces.
This position will work closely with the Winemaking team.
Please send Resumes to BCarlisle@pacificwineservices.com