We are a family owned winery, focus on high quality wine. Located on the west side of Paso Robles in the beautiful willow creek AVA.
Beginning of December
2021 Harvest Internship:
We are a family-owned winery In the beautiful west side of Paso Robles, willow creek AVA. Our focus is on ultra-premium wines.
We are currently seeking one Harvest Worker to join us for the 2021 harvest.
You will be working directly with the winemaking team learning and performing all aspects of crush activities throughout the harvest season.
Job duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Processing and sorting fruit. Equipment set-up
• Fermentation/cap management
• Barrel Work, barrel filling
• Vineyard sampling and wine/fermentation analysis
• Analyze samples in a timely manner
• Record results in proper journals
• Monitor tank and barrel fermentations
• Participate in lab and winery general housekeeping, Sanitation in all areas of the production facility and equipment
This position requires the ability to follow directions safely, accurately, and in a timely manner.
The candidate must be reliable, energetic, ready to work and have a positive attitude. Experience in winemaking is not required.
The candidate must have:
• Strong work ethic
• Meticulous approach during long days
• Reliable Transportation
• Ability to lift 50lbs
• Ability to work overtime and weekends as needed.
If you are interested, please reply with resume and short cover letter.