Digital Marketing Manager
Family owned winery based in Lodi, California with multiple brands is seeking a self-motivated and creative full-time Digital Marketing Manager to handle all social media content. Brands all have unique and independent stories for marketing and promotion allowing for creativity. This is an opportunity to build on the foundation started and grow each brand’s presence in domestic and international markets.
As soon as possible
Job Responsibilities –
• Daily management of all social media channels for multiple brands
• Develop and create engaging content (photo images, video and written) for all social media channels, ecommerce, campaigns, email and websites
• Planning, communication and execution for a result driven social media strategy
• Evaluate new platforms and opportunities for increased brand presence
• Manage finances and maintenance for all platforms and websites
• Manage ecommerce site for growth, maintenance, customer service and orders.
• Maintain consistent and professional engagement with inquiries, messages and comments
• Maintain all databases and any reporting required
• Monitor compliance for DTC/ecommerce
• Attend events for live social media content
• Identify opportunities for influencer marketing
• Special projects as required
Education and Experience -
• Bachelor’s Degree required. Marketing and Communications preferred.
• Direct experience with B2C social media content creation
• Self-starter and willing to find and create original and appropriate content
• Strong work ethic with exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
• Digital Marketing experience required
• Ability to work with deadlines and ability to multitask
• Proficient understanding of Adobe Photoshop required
• Proficient understanding of video content from start to completion
• Experience with programs, such as Wordpress, Google Analytics, WineDirect, Later, Canva and similar programs
• Advanced computer skills with Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint and similar programs
• Ability to work with others
• Creative writing skills for professional content
• Wine and industry knowledge preferred
• Ability to lift and carry up to 40 lbs
Position to be based in Lodi, California and must have the ability to travel, if needed.