- Part Time
- Seasonal F/T
- Seasonal P/T
Liberty Vineyard LLC
Liberty Vineyard is an established 20+ acre vineyard on the east side of Paso Robles. Planted in 1999, varietals include cabernet sauvignon, syrah, sauvignon blanc, zinfandel, and petite sirah.
Liberty is in the process of significantly expanding operations including replanting several acres of vineyard, constructing a winemaking facility with tasting room, increasing wine production, and engaging in direct sales.
This position offers a hands-on, wide-ranging experience in viticulture with the opportunity to elevate into a full-time position.
- Prep vineyard for replanting
- Evaluate and enhance existing vineyard practices
- Vineyard maintenance
- Assist in selection and procurement of equipment and supplies
- Contribute to online presence (website, social media, etc)
- Interface with consultants and crews
- Other related projects
- Ability to work as team with positive attitude, to set and meet deadlines
- Willingness to work hard and learn, to research and work independently
- Ability to network in industry and academia for problem solving
- Wine/vit or ag major preferred
- Ability to walk/hike distances on uneven ground, lift up to 50 pounds, work outside in hot or cold weather on variable shifts, and stand for long periods
- Valid drivers license; under 21 ok
Please email cover letter and resume. Transcript encouraged.