Denner Vineyards Tasting Room Attendant – Part-time
Competitive Hourly Rate
Denner Vineyards is pleased to announce an existing opportunity to join our Hospitality team. We are a Rhone and Bordeaux producer located on Vineyard Drive in Paso Robles, CA. Our tasting room is open by appointment seven days a week from 10am – 4pm. We have chosen a table side pouring experience for our club members and guests in a welcoming and relaxed atmosphere. Our philosophy is to provide an inviting and knowledgeable tasting while complementing our wines and creating an enjoyable experience.
This is a part-time role for Saturday & Sunday including holidays and events.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Under the general direction and direct supervision of the Tasting Room Manager, the Tasting Room Attendant is responsible for the following:
1) Availability on Saturdays & Sundays, holidays and events
2) Passion for great food and wine
3) Conduct and present oneself in a professional manner consistent with a high-touch, luxury experience
4) Ability to execute excellent customer service while responding to the level of guest appointments
5) Positive, energetic approach to guests and peers
6) The ability to communicate to small and large groups
7) An enthusiasm to share wine knowledge with others
8) The ability to navigate a POS system and wine club software
9) Contribute to a positive, collaborative team atmosphere
10) Performs other duties as assigned by their manager
11) Prior tasting room experience favorable
Candidates should be:
1) 21 years of age or older
2) Ability to stand for 6-8 hours at a time
3) Ability to lift 50 lbs.
4) Strong organizational skills; ability to manage priorities and workflow
5) Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities
6) Excellent customer service skills
7) Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
Competitive hourly rate provided, along with wine club and sales incentives.