Medlock Ames produces world-class wines from 100% estate-grown grapes from the Bell Mountain Ranch which straddles Alexander Valley and the Russian River Valley. Our 55 acres of vineyards are farmed organically and the winemaking is powered by solar energy. Dedicated to sustainability, preservation of the land is at the core of all we do, which comes through in our award-winning wines. Our Historic Healdsburg Tasting Room and Bell Mountain Ranch are both located in Healdsburg.
We are looking for well-qualified individuals to join our team for the 2021 season. Candidates must be passionate about wine, have a positive attitude, be detail-oriented and enjoy working in a small team environment. We have two positions open: one beginning in June and extending through the end of Harvest in November, and a second position from September to November.
Interns will assist in all facets of harvest work including but not limited to:
• Cleaning and sanitizing equipment
• Processing fruit
• Cap management
• Inoculations and additions
• Fermentation management
• Wine transfers
• Barrel preparation and filling
• Forklift experience is a plus
• Strong attention to detail and commitment to a high standard of work
• Willingness to work long hours and on weekends as necessary
• Ability to read, write and speak English
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs