Treasury Wine Estates
This is a great opportunity to work as part a premium winemaking team for the 2021 harvest. The facility is a mid-size production hub in the Central Coast that blends several mature and up and coming brands. Be a part of a seasoned and dynamic team that is focused on making premium wines priced between $10 and $20 a bottle!
The position is a hands-on winemaking job, with knowledge of a working cellar and winemaking practices is necessary to help ensure efficient and quality workflow. We need someone who is organized, outgoing, and willing to jump in to help the winemaking team throughout the season.
• Creation of work orders and instructions
• Daily record keeping and data entry
• Collaborate with winemakers across brands and styles
• Fermentation monitoring
• Communicating with the cellar
• Oversight during harvest cellar activities
• Set up tastings, fermenter and otherwise
• Opportunities to taste fermenters with the winemaking team
• Special projects
• BS in a science field or equivalent harvest experience.
• Excellent communication ability
• Computer skills required
• Basic math associated with converting units and making calculations
• Self-motivated, detail oriented, and able to work independently
• Able to work a flexible schedule and some weekends
• Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.