We are a Super Premium Napa Valley Hillside Winery Located East of St Helena. We make iconic Cabernet Sauvignon, as well as a diverse line up of varietals for our wine club. The winery reflects Napa Valley’s history and the most modern technology (remote temperature control, optical grape sorter…). We typically harvest approximately 1000 tons during September and October.
11/15/21 Flexible based on season
We are seeking motivated Cellar Interns to join our team for Harvest 2021.
Harvest Cellar Crew (5 position) : August through mid November
These positions will assist in a variety of cellar activities including:
- Receiving and processing fruit, crushing, sorting, pressing, etc.
- Winery Sanitation
- Operation and cleaning of crush equipment
- Additions to juice, must, & wine
- Punch-downs & pump-overs
- Racking and wine transfer
- Barrel filling, topping, stirring, and racking
- Monitoring fermentation
- Draindown and dig outs from tanks & presses
- Bottling Line
- Must be currently able to work in the US.(No further J1 Applications)
- English Speaking and Literacy Required
- Forklift experience recommended
- Previous harvest experience recommended
- Must be able to lift 60 lbs
- Valid Driver License
Associate Winemaker Ry Richards