Laffort USA Store Position
Laffort is a fourth-generation family-owned winemaking product supplier, based in Bordeaux, France since 1895, and distributed in over 60 countries worldwide. With a history in enology dating back to Pasteur’s seminal works, the Laffort group is proud to dedicate one of the largest budgets in the wine industry to Research and Development. Because of these efforts, the company holds many patents and regularly launches innovative winemaking products for the wine industry. Laffort holds HACCP and ISO certifications.
Founded in 2010, Laffort USA is based in Petaluma, CA and has been growing rapidly since inception, serving the entire North American wine industry. Laffort USA was the first winemaking product supplier in the U.S. to achieve Green Business Certification.
July or August
November with a chance for FT permanent
Description: As Customer Service and Inside Sales Representative, the position operates the Laffort USA Windsor store and provides exceptional customer service as well as supporting the Laffort USA outside sales team. We have a really fun company culture and work environment during harvest, where you will get to meet winemakers and industry professionals from around the county and chat with them about their harvest stories and winemaking needs.
Inside Sales and Customer Service
• Maintains high customer service standards and excels in interaction with all customers.
• Develops and maintains product knowledge to perform basic technical support to store customers.
• Collaborates with technical staff for further technical assistance; ensures customer satisfaction.
• Maintain a clean and organized working space for customers.
• Performs sales administration tasks linked with the store and maintains store activity by organizing inventory, operations and procedures.
• Ensures that focus products are highlighted and offers a regular sales animation on various products.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
• Develops business in Sonoma County with smaller (less than 2,000 case) customers in conjunction with Sonoma County Technical Sales Representative.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Creative, enthusiastic and imaginative in marketing planning and tasks.
• Personable and dedicated to customer service.
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
• Demonstrate attention to detail and able to follow through tasks to completion.
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities.
• Proficient on MS Office, and familiar with ERP software is a plus.
• Ability to positively interact with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
• Committed to excellence, high standards and attention to detail.
Direct Manager: Laffort USA General Manager.
Education and Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Enology, Marketing, Wine Business, Communications or related field and two years’ relevant work experience. Wine business and/or winemaking experience preferred. Microsoft Dynamics and/or CRM experience is a plus.
Location: Based in Windsor and Sonoma County, California.
Salary Classification: Hourly