Parrish Family Vineyard
Parrish Family Vineyard is a boutique family owned winery located on 30 acres in the beautiful Adelaida AVA of Paso Robles. Parrish Family Vineyard is comprised of 150 vineyard acres planted, spread throughout Adelaida, Templeton(El Pomar) and Creston. Using our state of the art facility and equipment, we are a small team focused on producing world class wines from our estate Bordeaux Varietals.
Job includes (but not be limited to):
• Sanitation/ maintaining crush equipment
• Crush-pad and sorting-line operations
• Fermentation management (i.e. pump-overs)
• Digging out skins from tanks/ loading press
• Barrel/ tank work (topping, filling, racking, cleaning, draining ect.)
• Sampling in both the vineyards and in the winery.
• Wine/must additions
• Helping in monitoring fermentation temperature/brix and analyzing phenolic data on each wine lot.
• Have a general understanding of winery operation
• Possess great attention to detail
• Work well in a small team
• Be available full time from approximately mid August through early November.
• Be dependable and be willing to work long hours/ 6 days a week.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs
Parrish Family Vineyard would be an ideal fit for someone that is looking to help produce high end wines using the most modern equipment. This internship opportunity would be best suited for a candidate that is wishing to learn all aspects of the harvest experience, by working in the vineyard, cellar, and lab.
Please email cover letter and resume to Cody at Cody@parrishfamilyvineyard.com