Wine Club Admin Team Member - APPLY NOW!
Tobin James Cellars
8950 Union Rd, Paso Robles, CA 93446
Tobin James is looking for students to help with our fall wine club! We are looking for YOU! Now Hiring! Tobin James needs help for our Fall Wine Club event! Please apply today! Please apply asap to discuss schedule details.
Tobin James Cellars is a family owned and operated winery in Paso Robles. Being one of the founding fathers of our local wine country, we pride ourselves on our juicy Zinfandels and large wine club following. Between our production and hospitality teams, we have a team of long-term co-workers that all have been trained with the best customer service skills. As a fun and friendly place to work, we are always growing.
$15-Depending on Experience
Tobin James Cellars is a busy and growing company that relies heavily on the talented individuals that make it run. Tobin James Cellars expects that employees will perform additional responsibilities as necessary to ensure team unity, professional attainment, and a superb final product.
Customer Service Requirements:
• The ideal team candidate will have experience in customer service and a need for details with student mentality on product knowledge.
• Must be able to present an encouraging, professional, and optimistic attitude always and under all circumstances.
• Prior wine education or on-the-job experience is not required but recommended.
• Become intimately familiar with wine club processes, UPS/Fed-Ex/GSO regulations, and Tobin James Cellars policies.
• Have basic office background: confident answering phones, utmost phone etiquette with a smile, learning CRM database/wine club systems, and problem solving of tracking packages, etc.
The Wine Club Associate is in the office for the full shift. This is not in the tasting room. Must be 18 years of age.
This position helps our Wine Club office crew with any administrative tasks asked by management. Training is provided on a daily basis.
We offer a competitive salary. Position is hourly pay and is flexible on the weekly schedule. As a 7-day operation, we work well with students.
If this sounds like you, let's connect! Please send your resume directly to our recruiter, Stefanie. She will contact you ASAP as the wine club team needs to be set up prior to the ideal start date in September/October. Seeking students for part time, Seasonal full time/part time, and/or internships. Paid hourly.
If this sounds like you, let's connect! Please send your resume directly to our recruiter, Stefanie. She will contact you ASAP as the wine club team needs to be set up prior to the ideal start date in October. Seeking students for part time, Seasonal full time/part time, and/or internships. Paid hourly.