There are currently 0 users online.
Posting Date: 1/31/18
Harvest Intern - Niner Wine Estates
Niner Wine Estates
Niner Wine Estates, a world class, sustainably farmed and operated winery located in Paso Robles, is looking for harvest interns for our 2018 harvest.
The winery is focused on producing estate grown Burgundy, Bordeaux, Rhone and Italian varietals from three vineyards in San Luis Obispo County. Interns are needed for both the main production winery as well as for the smaller craft winery.
Interns will be needed for a variety of jobs including:
• Winery and equipment sanitization
• Crushing, sorting, pressing
• Fermentation maintenance (i.e. rack and returns, pump-overs and
• Additions and inoculations
• Draining and pressing
• Barrel cleaning, filling, racking, and topping • Equipment preparation and maintenance • Wine movements • Tank and barrel sampling
We are seeking candidates who are organized, detail and quality-oriented, reliable, have the ability to follow detailed instructions, work independently as well as within a team, and communicate clearly and directly with supervisors. The team values people who are motivated, have a willingness to learn, have a passion for wine, and maintain a happy and healthy attitude.
• Work extended hours and weekends (approx. 50-60 hours/week) • Must be able to lift 50 lbs repeatedly • The ability to do frequent physical labor, bending, and ascend/descend stairs with a load • Valid driver’s license • Reliable transportation • Securing employment through United Staffing Associates • Completing a drug screening. Niner Wine Estates is a drug-free workplace • Experience and industry education is preferred but not necessary • Forklift experience is also preferred
Temporary, full time
TBD, approx. August 2018
TBD, approx. Nov 2018
Please send cover letter and resume to Molly Bohlman, Winemaker, at firstname.lastname@example.org