Kristin McCain-Bender, M.A.
Scheduling an Appointment with Kristin
I would love to schedule a Video-Zoom appointment with you.
- New Polyplanner is now called "Degree Planner"
- Your WVIT Curriculum Sheet
- Declaring your concentration
- How to meet with a WVIT Peer Advisor-Zoom link for Drop-ins
- Terms that Classes are planning to be Offered (Term Typically Offered)
- Withdrawal form for Fall (deadline is Oct. 30th, 5pm)
- Link to WVIT Courses and the prerequisites(for planning purposes)
- Study Abroad planning (only for those that wish to)
- Registrar's Office Forms
M.A. Counseling/Human Relations, Liberty University, Lynchburg, VA
B.S. in Psychology, Emphasis in Education, Liberty University, Lynchburg, VA
Kristin grew up in the California Central Valley and began her Academic Advising career in 2005 at a private university on the East Coast. She then came to Cal Poly as an EOP (Educational Opportunity Program) Advisor in 2007. She joined the College of CAFES in 2015 and now serves as the Wine and Viticulture & Ag Communications/Ag Science Academic Advisor. She has lived & worked everywhere from aboard a ship in the Caribbean, to the Deep South but her heart calls the Central Coast “home”. She is passionate about helping Cal Poly students strategize and succeed in both their educational and personal goals. Outside of work, you will find her outdoors with her husband, 3 kids, 3 dogs, cat, bunny and chickens enjoying the Central Coast.