Harvest Internship 2022
Fuentes Staffing & Co.
Fuentes Staffing has the pleasure to recruit for the most prestigious wineries in the Napa Valley. Annually we seek hard working and driven individuals to join our team for the 2022 harvest. Candidates for this position can expect to work with a talented winemaking team through all aspects of wine production, from grape to bottle. This is a great opportunity for someone interested in hands-on winemaking.
August , season permitting
November/December 2022, season permitting
Duties will include:
• fermentation monitoring
• pumpovers and punchdowns
• fruit processing operations
• cleaning and sanitizing equipment, tanks, bins, hoses etc.
What we require:
• Strong verbal/written communication skills
• Cautious and safety-minded approach
• Reliability and self-motivation
• Strong attention to detail and pride in work
• Able to lift 50 lbs. repeatedly and work on your feet in a fast-paced environment
• A valid permit to work in US
• reliable transportation
Harvest days can be long, physically demanding and rigorous! Applicants should anticipate to work long hours, 4-6 days per week, as is customary with any harvest season. Overtime will be paid at California’s standard rate.