Paso Robles, CA
Clos Solène is a family-owned winery on the westside of Paso Robles in the heart of the Willow Creek District. This winery is operated with 17 planted acres producing 5000 cases per year.
For the past 15 years, Clos Solène has been purchasing fruit, and will continue to accomplish our 5000 cases . As a Rhone producer, 90% of the wine Guillaume makes is Rhone inspired, but he likes to play with other varieties to learn and accomplish something he couldn’t do in France.
Guillaume's philosophy is to create blends that represent different soil types and climates; to achieve this you must use many different terroirs.
$15.50 (Depends on Experience)
August 1st 2023
December 1st 2023
We are looking for our next intern, to be in contact with all the technical staff and under the responsibility of the manager.
You will be involved in all stages of the wine making process:
- Follow up grapes sampling, maturity control, and Aid with processing incoming fruit
- Follow-up of the winemaking process with the various tasks in the cellar
- Monitoring of the fermentation process
The intern must have already an experience in the wine industry and have knowledge in the winemaking.
- Ability to work weekends, holidays
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Must be 21 or older
- Must be available from August 2023 to December 2023 (Cannot be attending classes fall quarter)
We expect you to be rigorous, energetic and have good organizational skills.
A natural communicator, you have a strong team spirit but also initiative. You can easily integrate into a structure where human relations, humility and respect are essential values.
Language and proficiency level:
Bonus according to agreement.