Harvest Cellar - TCC
Trinchero Family Estates
Paso Robles, CA
Assist in the Crush Season by providing support to the Winemaking/Cellar departments.
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Shoveling pomace from tanks
- Pulling hoses and setting up pumps
- Cleaning and sanitizing tanks and process equipment
- Assisting operators and racker/blenders in various processing operations
- Assisting operators in running crush machinery
- Responsible for understanding the Food Safety and Quality Management System and related activities, including the ISO Food Safety & Quality Policy
- Food Safety Responsibility: Report problems with the food safety management system to supervisor
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Winery experience is preferred, but not required
- Able to follow written and verbal directions
- Able to perform strenuous physical labor as described above
- Basic math skills
- Available to work long hours, any shift and 6-7 days per week
- Previous experience in cellar/winemaking preferred
- Valid Driver's License Preferred
- Moderate to heavy physical work
- Work site may be any one of Trinchero Family Estates’ facilities
- Standing for long periods of time (8-12 hours per day)
- Must comply with all safety equipment requirements including respirator
- Exposure to various chemicals in production areas
- Exposure to machinery, forklifts and related production equipment
- Exposure to outside elements (heat, wet &/or damp condition, cold)
- Long and irregular hours during peak periods or on various shifts
- Extensive walking and lifting of up to 55 pounds
Trinchero Family Estates provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Trinchero Family Estates complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply on our website.