Buccella Winery is a small ultra-premium winery located in Napa, California looking for interns to join the small production team for the 2023 harvest.
As an intern at Buccella Winery you be part of a tight-knit team and will be working directly with the winemaker and assistant winemaker. This is a hands on position that will allow the intern to participate in all aspects of the wine making process including vineyard, cellar, and lab work.
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Harvest Preparation
• Vineyard sampling and monitoring
• Cleaning and sanitizing winery equipment
• Grape processing/ sorting
• Juice/ wine additions
• Pumpovers and cap management
• Draining and digging out tanks
• Lab Work
• Barrel downs
• Bottling/ packaging
• A consistently positive attitude, willing to learn new things, and a great sense of humor.
• Previous winery experience is not required but welcomed; all interns will be trained in our standard operating procedures.
• A passion for wine and the desire to have a career in the wine industry
• Ability and willingness to work long hours 6-7 days a week.
• Possess strong verbal and written English skills
• Ability to lift 50lbs and climb, bend, and stand for extended periods of time.
• Reliable transportation, a valid driver license, and be able to legally work in the United States.