Premium Winemaking Internship
Faust Winery and Huneeus Vintners
Come join this talented and exciting winemaking team and make some of Napa Valley's finest Cabernets. We are singularly focused on making the highest quality wines from some of the most acclaimed vineyards in the area with a small, passionate hands-on team.
Faust is a modern Napa Valley classic. We are not just another Napa Valley Cabernet, but a bold red wine focused on forging its own path.
This is a hands-on position, where you will be directly involved in all stages of the winemaking process. You will be active in all winery operations working directly with the Winemaking and Cellar team. This will include, but not be limited to; general crush duties, forklift driving, cleaning all corners of the cellar, digging out tanks, topping, sampling, racking, barrel downs, keeping the cellar organized, prepping for harvest, all harvest duties and helping the cellar team wherever needed. This seasonal position is vital to the success of our team.
We are looking for candidates who:
• Possess a passion for wine
• Are quality focused
• Are able to maintain a good attitude and work ethic
• Self-motivated that want to be a part of something great
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision
What's in it for you:
• Sign-On bonus of $600
• Competitive Hourly Wage with ample opportunity for overtime
• Training and experience with making premium luxury wines
• Complimentary lunches weekly
• Fun company culture
• Educational tastings with winemaking team
• Competitive internship experience with a world class winemaking team
• Access to educational seminars
• Work with people from different parts of the world
• Working with a variety of high-end winemaking equipment
• Collaborate with winemaking team across brands and styles