Wine Marketing Internship
Tablas Creek Vineyard
Tablas Creek Vineyard is the culmination of a 50-year friendship between the Perrin family of Château de Beaucastel and the Haas family of Vineyard Brands.
In 1989, they selected an estate in the limestone-rich Adelaida District of Paso Robles, chosen for its similarity to Châteauneuf-du-Pape, and imported vine cuttings from Beaucastel.
Tablas Creek’s vineyards are the first in the world to be Regenerative Organic Certified™ and are largely dry-farmed, producing small, intense crops. Biodynamic practices, including a mobile herd of sheep and alpacas, build healthy soils, while native yeast fermentation, large neutral oak foudres, and minimal intervention produce wines that express a true sense of place.
June 19th, 2023
September 30th, 2023
We are looking for an individual interested in becoming a wine business professional to assist in the diverse responsibilities of a Marketing Director. These duties consist of but are not limited to social media, print media, PR, email marketing, vendor relations, hospitality, and DTC strategy. The individual will report to Ian Consoli, Marketing Director.
This position requires availability 20-24 hours per week onsite to assist in the marketing department and tasting room.
This position offers the candidate the opportunity for experience in, but not limited to:
• Implementing social media with a sensitive ear for communications “tone.”
• Taking pictures and videos of notable events at the estate
• Crafting daily social media posts
• Responding to social media
• Assistance with designing marketing material
• Managing relations with local news outlets
• Developing PR releases
Other Marketing / Business activities
• Setup for events
• Assistance in the tasting room and understanding of the culture
• Working collaboratively with internal team members
Key Experience, Skills, and Style
Tablas Creek Vineyard expects the successful candidate to have experience in photography, videography, and creative writing. The successful candidate will have a style that includes the following characteristics:
• A passion for sustainability
• Passionate, creative, and entrepreneurial
• Communication skills, both written and oral
• A learner’s mentality
Experience in the following programs is a plus:
• Social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, TikTok)
• Design tools (Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva)
• Word processing software (Microsoft Word and Excel)
• Interest in wine and sustainability marketing
• Ability to lift 40 lbs.
• Must be over 18 years of age
• Personal transportation to Tablas Creek Vineyard estate