Assistant Brand Coordinator | kukkula Winery & Solterra Strategies
kukkula is a beautiful, tranquil, cerebral place. Farming is the priority here and that’s reflected in the visitor experience…. (Kevin) built a striking modern winery that reflects his philosophy incorporating natural materials and desire to melt into the landscape.
$15.50-18/hour + tips
as soon as possible
This is an entry level position offering marketing + direct-to-consumer experience. We are looking for a sales-driven marketer to serve kukkula guests in the tasting room and help shape and creatively express our brand story to grow both our bottom line and our community of fans.
You’ll gain brand management, marketing, and sales experience at both our premier winery – and at one of California’s top branding and marketing agencies – Solterra Strategies. Yes, you read correctly. This will be hybrid job split between the tasting room in wine country, and our agency’s office in downtown Paso Robles.
The right candidate will be working in the tasting room two days per week: Saturday and Sunday as well as two to three weekdays (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday) in Solterra’s office.
• Be an expert on our wines, our unique approach and story
• Communicate club benefits and wine club memberships to guests
• Master our POS system and work comfortably to process orders, payments and wine club sign-ups
• Maintain tasting room
Solterra Strategies Responsibilities:
• Create content and digital assets – write copy - emails, blogs, social media, website and manage photos, video; for content calendar
• Digital marketing support for kukkula’s channels and tourism clients
• Media relations support
• Basic graphic design
• Event coordination
Qualifications for Both Positions:
● Passion for wine, marketing and storytelling.
● Reliable. We are small and nimble team, so we all need to be accountable to each other.
● Candidates must be at least 21, have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs, and stand for extended periods of time.
● A valid CA driver’s license with reliable transportation
● Wine and tourism industry experience is helpful, not necessary
● Microsoft Office skills – Word, Excel, Power Point
● Proficiency in social media platforms and Canva
● Confidence in engaging with people of diverse ages and backgrounds