Baker Wine & Grape Analysis, Inc.
Established in 2002 and located in downtown Paso Robles, the heart of the Central Coast. Expanding beyond wine, the lab also serves the beer, cider, spirits, kombucha and extra virgin olive oil industries. With cutting edge technology and well-honed operating procedures, Baker Wine & Grape Analysis has earned a reputation of superior customer service with accurate, efficient and timely results.
$18 - $20
• Greet customers with a positive and cheerful attitude
• Perform intake and processing of samples
• Standard reception duties
• Hourly pay dependent upon experience
• Minimum one year experience or education in fermentation
• Able to lift and move cases of wine
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, fluent in English
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Attention to detail and ensures accuracy, timeliness and completion of all work
• Ability to effectively present information to clients
• Possess the ability to work in a fast-paced production environment
Please send cover letter and resume.