AUSTRALIA - Vintage Cellar Hand 2024
SA Wine Co.
SA Wine Co is a 5000-ton winery nestled in the picturesque landscape of Currency Creek, South Australia. Just 30 minutes from McLaren Vale and a mere 10 minutes from the stunning Goolwa Beach.
As we gear up for Vintage 2024, we are looking for a team of talented individuals to join us in crafting exceptional wines. If you are deeply passionate about the winemaking process and possess the skills to excel in these roles, we invite you to be part of our exciting journey.
Jan 30, 2024
April 25, 2024
Job Requirements and Key Responsibilities:
• Previous Cellar Hand experience is essential.
• Assist in all aspects of vintage processing from grape receival, crushing, pressing, fermentation clarification, finishing wines and dispatching
• Previous experience in floating, centrifuge and pressing will be lookup upon favourably, as would extensive Forklift experience.
• Flexibility in working hours, including weekends and 12-hour shift work.
• Assistance can be provided in sourcing accommodation during the vintage period.
• Applicants must be eligible for the Australian Working Holiday Visa. No sponsorship is available.