Posting Date: 1/31/18
Tasting Room Associate
Paso Robles, CA
Paix Sur Terre is a small, premium winery located on the west side of Paso Robles. We focus on Rhone wines, specifically vineyard designate Mourvedres.
We are a young winery looking for someone to help grow our brand through educating and entertaining customers in our tasting room. This position is best suited for someone who desires to be fully immersed in the wine business and is looking to expand his or her knowledge of wine. Initially part time tasting room, this position can quickly develop to include all aspects of direct to consumer sales and/or cellar work.
Job Responsibilities Include:
• Provide exceptional hospitality to all guests • Educate customers on brand, wines, vineyards and Paso Robles • Build relationships with customers and the wine community • Execute daily tasting room tasks and procedures
• Organized and dependable.
• Ability to clearly communicate on the phone, via email and in the tasting room.
• Ability to manage workflow and priorities • Ability to follow written and verbal instructions • Ability to stay calm in a busy environment.
• Understanding of safety, alcohol related laws and regulations in a winery environment.
• Must be 21 years of age or older
• Ability to stand for 6-7 hours a day
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds
• Must be available to work Saturdays and Sundays, including holidays • Retail and hospitality or customer service experience preferred. Winery tasting room or wine retail experience a plus.
This position is Friday-Sunday 9:30am-4:30pm
Pay Range: $12-$15
Contact Instructions: Please submit resume via email
Phone = 805.704.9774
Email = firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Link = www.paixsurterrewines.com